Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I guess I'm it

I've been tagged - or at least Allan's blog says I've been tagged. I don't know how this tagging stuff works and I'm not sure Allan does either. I wouldn't have known about the 'tag' if I hadn't read his entry for today. We may need to check with Mrs. Brownstone or Jennifer Green to find out the official tagging rules. Anyway, here it goes...


My life from A to Z:
A. Single or Attached? Attached. Very Attached.

B. Best friend? Shanna Leigh Corley Byrnes

C. Cake or Pie? Ouch. This is a hard one. I guess I'd have to lean toward cake since it pairs so well with ice cream.

D. Day of Choice? Now it's Saturday. Soccer's over so it actually feels like a day off.

E. Essential Item? My Crackberry
F. Flavor of ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears

H. Hometown? Home is North Richland Hills, TX. Born in New Orleans and lived there a year. Always planned on going back to see my first home. Mom says don't bother now.

I. Indulgences? Chips and hot sauce. It really should be it's own food group.

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? Dillon 12, Dawson 8, Delanie 6, Dakota 3

L. Last Movie I Saw in a Theater? Honestly I don't remember. I had to check the movie listings. I think it was Nim's Island with Shanna and the kids.

M. Middle Name? Barnett

N. Number of Siblings? Zero

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges

P. Phobia or Fear? Allan singing 'One Day More' in the VBS musical

Q. Quote? "I don't want to shoot you and you don't want to be dead." Danny Glover in Silverado. Couldn't help it -it was on last night.




R. Reason to Smile? Too many to list. This sums it up...

S. Season? Summer

T. Tag Four More: Let's just say if you're reading this consider yourself tagged.

U. Unknown Fact About Me? My freshman roommate at OC was featured on Letterman's Stupid Human Tricks.


When we were roomies I don't think his face would have held more than three cans.

V. Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? If by 'oppressor' you mean someone who likes to eat meat then that's me. However, I do enjoy a side of vegetables with my steak.

W. Worst Habit? Time management

X. X-Rays or Ultra-sounds? Ultra-sounds. I never bought any of those glasses - I didn't really think they worked. I know from experience that ultra-sounds work.


Y. Your favorite Food? Mexican. Any. Three meals a day.

Z. Zodiac? Capricorn.

1 comment:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Yeah, those pesky rules will get you. You are managing to squeak by with "if you are reading this". :)

Great list!