Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hawaiian Falls

The band had the opportunity to play at Hawaiian Falls water park several times this summer. Naturally the band gets in for free but the sweetest part of the deal was that me and the kids got in free for every show as well. I must admit it's much easier keeping them happy for two hours at this venue than at a restaurant. Here's some shots of the band performing. It was a very nice setup. Instead of pulling up a chair or stool for the performance you could just grab a tube and have a leisurely float. I estimated a crowd of about 400 one day. We're looking forward to next summer.



I'm not sure who Shanna kept tipping her hat to. I'm pretty sure it was not her husband who was working tirelessly making sure no one was drowning.

Had to get at least one picture of Kevin - the oft forgotten drummer.


No comments: