Wednesday, April 9, 2008

March 21 - Nanny's birthday

Today we celebrated Nanny's birthday. She is....hmm, how do I put this? It was a monumental birthday. Yeah, that's good. She is an established member of the AARP. Ok, now we're getting somewhere. She could star in a documentary titled 'WWII Baby Boomers - The Early Years'. She gets her first social security check this month. Still a little vague.
She could easily pass for 50 but she's not. She's a little older than that but not yet 70. It's actually half way between those two.
There.
Hopefully I've been able to give an accurate description without getting myself into trouble by letting everyone know she just turned 60.
Oops.

Happy Birthday to the original Super Nanny!




5 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

How did I miss this?

Dude, your mom is H-O-T!!!

Nice word verification, btw. It's "skindi".

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this picture. You're right - she could easily pass for 50. We consider ourselves to be sisters, and how blessed I am to have her.

Anonymous said...

Dearest David,
Somehow I knew the secret of the "monumental" birthday would not be safe with you. However, I felt very loved and special on my birthday....how could I not!!!!! I was surrounded by beautiful family and friends.

Anonymous said...

Guess you figured out the anonymous comment was from your computer challenged Mom. With Pat's help I figured this out.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Please tell Paula that you called my husband H-O-T first!