Wednesday, April 9, 2008

URGENT MESSAGE!

This blog has been compromised!

I've actually been able to keep up with this blog thing for a few weeks now. The original intent was to keep my precious mother and sweet Aunt Pat in Memphis up to date with Byrnes family things/photos. Not that it was just for them but I knew they'd be checking regularly for updates.

Shanna has let the address slip to a few other family members but apparantly word has gotten out. I was checking comments today and looking forward to another post from Pat. But the recent comment wasn't from Pat.

It was from Jennifer Green.

She is of the impression that I was attempting to keep this site from her and her xbox wife cronies.

She is probably right, at least a little.

So the strictly Byrnes family atmosphere of this blog may be subject to change depending on Mrs. Green's efforts to publicize it. Family members viewing this site in the future may be sucked into occasional vortices of ribbing, ridiculing, sports, current events, various opinions etc. Please stay tuned - the original mission will still be carried out!

To Pat: Jennifer bleeds Volunteer orange like you and Harold.

Let's see what happens....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Now I'm putting a link up on my blog...go and put your little message up on my newer post...beware, it is too about Tennessee.

Anonymous said...

As long as Jennifer bleeds orange, she's OK with us. That's Tennessee orange, though, and not Texas!